Re: Please review tags, links in presskit ASAP

From: Guillaume Smet
Subject: Re: Please review tags, links in presskit ASAP
Date: ,
List: pgsql-www

Tree view

Please review tags, links in presskit ASAP  (Josh Berkus, )
 Re: Please review tags, links in presskit ASAP  (Josh Berkus, )
  Re: Please review tags, links in presskit ASAP  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
  Re: Please review tags, links in presskit ASAP  (Guillaume Smet, )

Josh Berkus a écrit :
> Ping!  It's been 24 hours ... will anyone have time to do this this
> weekend?

I'm currently reviewing it. I'll send my fixes in less than an hour.

--
Guillaume