Re: Please review tags, links in presskit ASAP - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Guillaume Smet
Subject Re: Please review tags, links in presskit ASAP
Date
List pgsql-www
Josh Berkus a écrit :
> Ping!  It's been 24 hours ... will anyone have time to do this this
> weekend?

And here are some fixes for the press kit file:

line 47: We're very exited about HOT
->
excited
****
line 49: pgPool2
->
Shouldn't we spell it pgPool-II?
****
line 53: download page.</a>
->
it's really a detail but the dot shouldn't be in the link
****
line 55: Learn more at on ...
->
missing word or my english missing something :)
same comment than above for the dot in the link
****
line 64: <a href="/about/press/features83>Full list of features</a>
->
Missing " at the end of the link
****
line 71: including Windows, Fedora Linux and Solaris
->
Why not RHEL? It's one of the most common platform for PostgreSQL IMHO
and we have RPMs for all flavours of it.
****
line 99: s/exited/excited/ as above.
****
line 114: <a href="http://projects.postgresql.org">pgFoundry</a>
->
This link is weird as every other link to pgFoundry is using pgfoundry.org.
****
line 126: missing " at the start of the pgBouncer link
****

--
Guillaume