Re: Optimal time series sampling. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From brian
Subject Re: Optimal time series sampling.
Date
List pgsql-general
Ted Byers wrote:
> --- Gregory Stark <stark@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>
>>I think you'll have to post the actual explain
>>analyze output you're getting
>>and the precise schema you have.
>

> OK, it is challenging to present it in plain text, but
> here is the HTML exported by MySQL Query Browser.  If
> you cut between the  "====" lines and paste the
> content into a file with an html extension, it will
> look fine and be easy to read.

How about *you* cut & paste into a file, save that, then open it in a
browser, then cut & paste the resulting text into a mail?

And if you happen to be using an operating system that refuses to let go
of formatting instructions when copying plaintext, there's always Notepad.

brian