Re: Training events policy ... first test case - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Training events policy ... first test case
Date
List pgsql-www
Dave,

+1!

Can we get it up ASAP?  I'm getting harassed by some of the training
providers ...

Also, I'll note that at this point almost all of the training providers
are also financial donors (although at rather different levels).  The
only exceptions are Big Nerd Ranch (and I'd be willing to give them a
pass based on early support) and dbExperts (whom we might bounce as
general parasites, unless they've patched things up with PostgreSQL.Br
sometime recently).

--Josh Berkus