Re: pgweb cvs repository moving ... - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: pgweb cvs repository moving ...
Date
List pgsql-www
On Tue, Nov 06, 2007 at 01:20:56PM +0000, Dave Page wrote:
> Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> >
> > Early tomorrow morning (at about this time), I will be moving the CVS
> > repository from gborg -> pgfoundry, after which any writes should go to
> > pgfoundry ... gborg will stay up for 24 hours after that, while any 'read
> > related' scripts are updated to pull from pgfoundry, after which gborg will be
> > shut down ...
> >
> > gborg will be down at about this time on thursday morning.
>
> Err, hang on - do you know what exactly will need to be changed on
> wwwmaster? That *must* be figured out first.

Uh, yes. For the record, finding someone to do that was a condition for me
approving this at all :-)

I would also *like* to go with the separate-repository approach so we can
get != cvs, as discussed in another thread, but if things are so pressed
that we need to shut this down today, maybe that can't be done.

//Magnus