Re: pgweb cvs repository moving ... - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: pgweb cvs repository moving ...
Date
List pgsql-www
Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> Early tomorrow morning (at about this time), I will be moving the CVS
> repository from gborg -> pgfoundry, after which any writes should go to
> pgfoundry ... gborg will stay up for 24 hours after that, while any 'read
> related' scripts are updated to pull from pgfoundry, after which gborg will be
> shut down ...
>
> gborg will be down at about this time on thursday morning.

Err, hang on - do you know what exactly will need to be changed on
wwwmaster? That *must* be figured out first.

It's also the case that some people (myself included) have modified code
in existing checkouts. Do you have some perl to fixup those trees with
the new cvsroot? (and yes, I know I could probably find something myself
but I don't have time atm).

/D