Re: Training events policy ... first test case - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Training events policy ... first test case
Date
List pgsql-www
Chander Ganesan wrote:
> I *still* think (and am apparently still ignored...) there should be
> limits placed on the number of events a vendor can list...either by
> type, or by vendor.  A vendor is less likely to post "training spam",
> and more likely to post events they really plan to run when they have a
> limit as to their total listings...

The problem is that we don't want to prevent legitimate courses being
listed. As PostgreSQL grows, and the companies around it grow there will
inevitably be more and more courses scheduled, especially by the bigger
multi-national players.

Regards, Dave