Re: Training events policy ... first test case - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Chander Ganesan
Subject Re: Training events policy ... first test case
Date
List pgsql-www
Marc G. Fournier wrote: <blockquote cite="mid:9599AD77F626EA5EFDBE4859@ganymede.hub.org" type="cite"><pre
wrap="">-----BEGINPGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

- --On Sunday, November 04, 2007 01:53:35 -0400 Chander Ganesan
<a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:chander@otg-nc.com"><chander@otg-nc.com></a> wrote:
countries
from 13 different companies, including PostgreSQL Administration, and
PostgreSQL
You'd need to go something like:

Over the next 6 months, there are <link>21 courses</link> being offered in 4
countries, split up as:<p>
</ul>

companyname, which is just wordiness anyways, and then we have to worry about equal exposure.  Just list the 3 upcoming
coursesby type/name/etc and then show them on the list.<br /><br /> I *still* think (and am apparently still
ignored...)there should be limits placed on the number of events a vendor can list...either by type, or by vendor.  A
vendoris less likely to post "training spam", and more likely to post events they really plan to run when they have a
limitas to their total listings...<br /><pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">--

Chander Ganesan
Open Technology Group, Inc.
One Copley Parkway, Suite 210
Morrisville, NC  27560