Re: Training events policy ... first test case - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Training events policy ... first test case
Date
Re: Training events policy ... first test case
List pgsql-www
Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> On Sat, 3 Nov 2007 17:03:31 -0000
> "Dave Page" <dpage@postgresql.org> wrote:

Thanks.

http://dave.pgadmin.org/

To try it out. Before anyone asks, it does properly handle the case when
there are less than 4 companies with events in the next 6 months and
modifies the text accordingly.

If noone objects, I'll commit in a day or two.

/D