Re: AbstractJdbc2Array - another patch - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Marek Lewczuk
Subject Re: AbstractJdbc2Array - another patch
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Kris Jurka pisze:
> This makes sense to me, static data for known types, dynamic for unknown.

Hi Kris,
in the attachment you can find jdbc.patch (that includes patches for a
few classes). You will see that I've added base types array types and
right now Array implementation works as should (your last test case is
working, which means that when using Array.getResultSet() returns
appropriate Array.getBaseType() and Array.getBaseTypeName()). However
those changes are not enough, there has to be more to be done in order
to provide support for user defined types, but  I think that should be
done later. I also think that class TypeInfoCache must be absolutely
rewritten, cause it is not prepared for user defined types.

Regards,
ML

Attachment