Re: Inofficial call for papers FOSDEM 2008 - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Inofficial call for papers FOSDEM 2008
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

Put me down for a talk.  I can do any of the following:

50 Ways to Love Your Project / Life of a Patch (how to contribute to PG)*
Secure Your Database!
5 Steps to PostgreSQL Performance*
Opensolaris Features for PostgreSQL Geeks
A Few of My Favorite 8.3 Features*
The Unpronouncable Acronym: JRGPS, Sun's enterprise OSS application stack
GUC You!  The 8.3 postgresql.conf guided tour.

Talks I've marked * are ones I already have canned, so if you
desparately need me to do 2 talks, I can do 2 if one of them is one of
the canned talks.

I can probably also get another Sun speaker.

Do we need sponsorship from anyone?

See you in Brussels!

--Josh