Re: [Fwd: [pgsql-advocacy] New Zealand PostgreSQL Users' Group] - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: [Fwd: [pgsql-advocacy] New Zealand PostgreSQL Users' Group]
Date
List pgsql-www
Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> No clue, I don't maintain that site ... and JoshB mentioned that it is 'MT
> backed', so *really* have no clue as to where you would change the look ...

We'd need to upgrade it significantly, probably change the underlying
tech to something like Drupal which is a little more configrable than
MT.  The MT basis for PUGS was meant to be a "temporary measure" that
somehow lasted 4 years.

Anyone who wants to take on upgrading/replacing PUGS is very welcome, as
long as you provide some way to migrate the historical content, and some
way for me to manage it *other than* CVS.

--Josh