Re: [Fwd: [pgsql-advocacy] New Zealand PostgreSQL Users' Group] - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Selena Deckelmann
Subject Re: [Fwd: [pgsql-advocacy] New Zealand PostgreSQL Users' Group]
Date
Re: [Fwd: [pgsql-advocacy] New Zealand PostgreSQL Users' Group]
List pgsql-www
On 10/11/07, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> >

> > No clue, I don't maintain that site ... and JoshB mentioned that it is 'MT
> > backed', so *really* have no clue as to where you would change the look ...
>
> We'd need to upgrade it significantly, probably change the underlying
> tech to something like Drupal which is a little more configrable than
> MT.  The MT basis for PUGS was meant to be a "temporary measure" that
> somehow lasted 4 years.
>
> Anyone who wants to take on upgrading/replacing PUGS is very welcome, as
> long as you provide some way to migrate the historical content, and some
> way for me to manage it *other than* CVS.

I can do the drupal installation, style it like the rest of the
PostgreSQL site and migrate the content.  I could have it all wrapped
up by the end of November. I've got the conference, and then I'm going
to NOLA for a week at the end of Oct, or I'd have it done sooner.

-selena

--
Selena Deckelmann
PDXPUG - Portland PostgreSQL Users Group