Re: best method to copy data across databases - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From ctrl@altonsys.com (ctrl)
Subject Re: best method to copy data across databases
Date
List pgsql-sql
Many thanks Tony and Tom,

since this was a "one time" process speed wasn't an issue...
I just did a plain pg_dump with insert and explicit column names in
the dump, then used vi to rename the columns and get rid of some of
them...
non very scientific but it worked :)

cheers.