Re: Message-ID as unique key? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jerry LeVan
Subject Re: Message-ID as unique key?
Date
List pgsql-general
Well, this is for my personal mail...I think I will
probably give it a try.

The program can log errors so in the few cases that
might occur I think I can "manufacture" my own message
id.

I guess that the bottom line is that if it exists it
is unique...

Jerry