Re: PickSplit method of 2 columns ... error - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Teodor Sigaev
Subject Re: PickSplit method of 2 columns ... error
Date
List pgsql-general
Split page algorithm was rewrited for 8.2 for multicolumn indexes and API for
user-defined pickSplit function was extended to has better results with index
creation. But GiST can interact with old functions - and it says about this.
That isn't mean some real problem or error - index will be the same as in 8.1,
not better.

                                                    WWW: http://www.sigaev.ru/