Re: Postgres performance problem - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From ruben@rentalia.com
Subject Re: Postgres performance problem
Date
List pgsql-performance

SO: CentOS release 4.3 (Final) (kernel: 2.6.9-34.0.1.ELsmp)
Postgres: 8.1.3

I had some problems before with autovacuum. So, Each day I crontab execute:

vacuumdb -f -v --analyze
reindex database vacadb

I saw logs (the output of vacuum and reindex) and there is no errors.

If u need more info, I ll be pleased to tell it here ...