Re: could not open file "pg_clog/0BFF" - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jeff Amiel
Subject Re: could not open file "pg_clog/0BFF"
Date
List pgsql-general
http://svr5.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2006-03/msg01198.php
http://www.mail-archive.com/pgsql-general@postgresql.org/msg90845.html

This is related to an autovacuum bug and the freeze logic with
template0....and probably a corrupted pg_statistics table in template0....
you should upgrade AND repair the template0 issue (I actually replaced
template0 with a copy from a replicant database)
......But take heed, if you don't 'do' something about it, autovacuum is
actually stopping with tempate 0 and never getting to the rest of your
database (as I found out)