Re: default_text_search_config and expression indexes - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Ron Mayer
Subject Re: default_text_search_config and expression indexes
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
From over on the hackers list, Mike Rylander wrote:

> My application (http://open-ils.org, which run >80% of the public
> libraries in Georgia, USA, http://gapines.org and
> http://georgialibraries.org/lib/pines.html) requires that I be able to
> search a corpus of bibliographic records in a mix of languages, and
> potentially with mixed stop-word rules, with one query.

Whoa, cool.   Seems it'd make for a pretty awesome case study.
My apologies if it's already there, but I can't find it on the web site.
http://search.postgresql.org/search?q=georgia&a=1&submit=Search

Is this also related to the project?
http://open-ils.org/

More context from the thread on hackers.