Re: Problem on AIX with current - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Zeugswetter Andreas SB SD
Subject Re: Problem on AIX with current
Date
Re: Problem on AIX with current
List pgsql-hackers
> > I am quite sure that all AIX Versions accept the CLOBBER method,
> > thus I ask you to apply the following patch, to make it work.
>
> CLOBBER does not work with AIX5L, nor CHANGE_ARGV. (SETPROCTITLE,
> PSTAT and PS_STRINGS can not be used since AIX5L does not have
> appropreate header files).

Have you actually tried my patch, and what was the effect ?
The previous code was wrong, since it did not do any PS magic,
it defaulted to PS_USE_NONE.

Else can you please tell me a predefine for AIX5, thanks.

Andreas