Re: HA, failover and load balancing / howto? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From hanasaki
Subject Re: HA, failover and load balancing / howto?
Date
List pgsql-general
I will have to look into slony.. not much into db admin yet...
OK.. so
    1. lets stick with complete duplicates in each region
        identical
    2. what opensource/free rdbms are there that can do this better?

Hmm got an answer from Ben but didnt see my post on the list...