Bug on the beta release: table cell editor - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Olivier Bouiron
Subject Bug on the beta release: table cell editor
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi.
I'm using the pgAdmin 1.8 beta release and i've found a bug.
When i use the graphical editor in order to change some values on a
table, evry time, the last value that i change is not saved, and i'm
sure that the edition of the cell stopped.
I don't kow if you have seen this problem...
I'm using pgAdmin on Window XP SP2, and my data base is a postgres 8.1
running on a linux Fedora OS.

Thanks for all your work and good luck for that new version!

Best regards

(Sorry for my english, i'm french...)

--
Olivier Bouiron