Re: Can we change the website for OSCON + PDXPGDAY? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Can we change the website for OSCON + PDXPGDAY?
Date
List pgsql-www
Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> I think the subject says it all.

I assume you mean more than just a listing under events?

We don't normally do that for "generic conferences with pg tracks" -
we've only done it for the PostgreSQL dedicated ones so far (2xcanada +
1xitaly), unless I'm mistaken. I'm not sure we want to go there - there
are lots of such conferences, and that's really what the events listing
is for. Conferences held by pg people and dedicated to pg is a different
thing, imo.

Having said that, I'm definitely not against having the website
frontpage change more often, as it makes the site seem more alive :-)

But to sum things up, nothing is likely to happen unless someone makes a
more complete proposal for what :P It'll be a lot easier to convince
people then...

//Magnus