OSCON and LWE look promising - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject OSCON and LWE look promising
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hello,

The folders are ordered, they are just the PostgreSQL blue, with the
PostgreSQL elephant. Very simple but classy. They are two pocket. The
left side pocket will house the PostgreSQL brochure put together by Liam
and Gavin. The right pocket will house an alphabetical (by company name)
list of flyers provided by known contributors.

There are have 1000.00 ordered which should easily get us through OSCON,
LWE. (FOSSCON has moved to 2008).

I should have the brochure in my hot little hands this week or very
early next. These were provided my Mike Ellesworth, who also provided
printing for USENIX last year. Thanks Mike!

The only remaining issue is the signage which is still not determined. I
am not opposed to either but would lean toward the more simple design
because it does sync directly with the website and the folders.

Unless I hear screams of agony from more than 4 people I will likely
order that today.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

              http://www.commandprompt.com/