Re: How do I aggregate data from multiple rows into a delimited list? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From D. Dante Lorenso
Subject Re: How do I aggregate data from multiple rows into a delimited list?
Date
List pgsql-general
Berend Tober wrote:
> D. Dante Lorenso wrote:
>> I want to select several rows of data and have them returned in a
>> single record with the rows joined by a delimiter.
>
> Review the User Comments at
> "http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/interactive/sql-createaggregate.html"
> for some ideas.

I found a better solution using ARRAY_TO_STRING and ARRAY.  My question
email was originally blocked because I sent it to the list from the
wrong email address.  Unfortunately it was later unfrozen and sent on to
the list (sorry) because I did more searching and had solved the problem
on my own:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2007-07/msg00075.php

Thanks for all your help, though!

-- Dante