Re: Can't change working directory to C:/Documents and Settings in Windows - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Casey Crosbie
Subject Re: Can't change working directory to C:/Documents and Settings in Windows
Date
List pgsql-general
Tom,

Thanks for that bit of insight on using the directories in Unix. I
originally tried no quotes or double quotes for my directory change and
no quotes worked for me. But after your mentioning the single quotes I
tested it out and those seem to work in Windows psql directory changes
as well.

Casey