Re: Include file problem - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Include file problem
Date
List pgsql-general
"Pasi Salminen" <pasi.salminen@khf.fi> writes:
> In file included from auth.c:21:
> /usr/include/sys/param.h:23:26: linux/limits.h: No such file or directory
> /usr/include/sys/param.h:24:25: linux/param.h: No such file or directory

Evidently you don't have a complete set of system include files.

I recall that the last time I did a Linux install, some of the system
include files were tucked away in obscure packages that weren't
installed by default; but I don't recall more details than that.
packages for mention of "include files" or "header files" ...

            regards, tom lane