Re: BUG #3403: ver 8.2 can't add serial column to temp table,but 8.1 can - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Zdenek Kotala
Subject Re: BUG #3403: ver 8.2 can't add serial column to temp table,but 8.1 can
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Zdenek Kotala wrote:

> I looked on it, but I think let parser to fill namespace information in
> ctx->relation structure should be better then do it in this place. There
> is also unfilled istemp flag.

Ignore this. It is good place.

However, I think add following function into namespace.c
should be nicer solution.

Oid  RelnameGetSchemaid(const char *relname);

See RelnameGetRelid.

You can use

snamespaceid = RelnameGetSchemaid(cxt->relation->relname);

instead of

snamespaceid = RangeVarGetCreationNamespace(cxt->relation);

    Zdenek