Re: problems with SELECT query results - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Joshua
Subject Re: problems with SELECT query results
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hello,

Thank you all for your assistance. I did end up finding NULL in the
'onorder' column which should have been zero's.... this was in a test
table that happened to have some NULL in it for one reason or another
but I should not find this in the production version of the table.

I also appreciate you pointing out the COALESCE function. I will find
that helpful in future work.

I look forward to hopefully assisting you guys with some of your
PostgreSQL dilemmas in the future!

Thanks again!!!

-Joshua