Log Stacktrace of current Python Interpreter via PostgreSQL trigger - Mailing list psycopg

From Thomas Güttler
Subject Log Stacktrace of current Python Interpreter via PostgreSQL trigger
Date
List psycopg
I am hunting a non reproducible in a production environment.

I can detect the buggy change in a postgres trigger.

Since it is production code I must no raise an exception. I can
only use logging.

If I could see the stacktrace of the python interpreter, I could
see which codes the change which I am hunting.

But how to get this interpreter stacktrace, if the condition is
detect in the db trigger?

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/51873708/log-stacktrace-of-python-in-postgresql-trigger

Maybe there is a psycopg2 feature which I don't know up to now.

I guess LISTEN+NOTIFY could get used.
Or setting a connection variable which I check after each SQL statement.

Ideas welcome,

   Thomas Güttler

--
Thomas Guettler http://www.thomas-guettler.de/