Re: 'Stealing' SQL files association considered harmful - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: 'Stealing' SQL files association considered harmful
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Magnus Hagander wrote:
> Not really. I would've suggested the separate feature thing, but if that
> doesn't work...
>
> Can we make it a checkbox and disable it from there?

That's what would require a CA and custom dialogs. The CA because there
is no way to put a condition on the appropriate tags, and custom
dialogues because at the moment we're using the stock WiX ones and we'd
need a whole set to replace them to add just one custom one.

:-(

/D