Re: Event Spam..??? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Event Spam..???
Date
List pgsql-www
> Also, how about putting a disclaimer on the training pages indicating
> that the listing of training courses doesn't constitute the endorsement
> of a company by the PG community - and that customers should do their
> own due diligence to ensure they get what they pay for.  I think many
> customers look at a listing of training and consider it to be an
> endorsement by the community..

We would have to do it on the:

news page
consultants page
hosting page
contributors page

I understand and appreciate the point, but I think it would cause a
reverse effect that may not be positive.

Joshua D. Drake

Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL solutions since 1997             http://www.commandprompt.com/