Re: pg_dump + serial + sequence problem - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Luiz K. Matsumura
Subject Re: pg_dump + serial + sequence problem
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hi, Tom
Thanks for reply

I understood, that this isn't so critical, but may causes surprises, so
I reported for someone pay atention that this can occur.
By the way I try to drop the sequence, but I can't because they still
owned by the column. So I can't be able to remove this
reference without drop de column and recreate it.

--
Luiz K. Matsumura
Plan IT Tecnologia Informática Ltda.