Re: call stored function from ecpg w/cursor - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Andrew Jarcho
Subject Re: call stored function from ecpg w/cursor
Date
List pgsql-novice
Hi Michael--
Thank you for your continued help. A stripped down but fully
(mal)functioning version of the code is attached. The error, according
to the logfile ecpg_debug.log, occurs in the file callProcsViaC.pgc and
is clearly marked there. A lot of the included code is just for
completeness/reference.

The school's system is a Solaris UNIX system. The PostgreSQL version is
8.0.3. The code is compiled with gcc, and linked as you can see in the
Makefile with g++, since the full program includes some C++ files. I
have consistently used the -B switch when make-ing, which on this system
forces the compiler to start from scratch, and re-pre-compile the .gpc
files into .c files.

Please let me know if there is other information I can provide that
might be useful in diagnosing this problem.
--Andy

Attachment