Re: Borg - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Borg
Date
List pgsql-www
Gavin M. Roy wrote:
> I'm not going to be at the data center to do a complete
> format/reinstall for some time.  Is there a way to upgrade via root
> shell, or should I see about having someone doing it for me?

I'd think we ideally need a clean install given the issues we've had
recently which I doubt can be done via a root shell. Is there any cost
implication for you to have someone to do a basic install? If so, I'm
sure we can wait, but if not, we'd just need a basic install to get in
remotely from where one of us can take over.

Regards, Dave.