Re: backend reset of database - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Geoffrey
Subject Re: backend reset of database
Date
List pgsql-general
Geoffrey wrote:

I forgot to mention the one difference I did see in the strace output.
I don't understand why there would be difference in the call parms to
poll().  Then again, I'm not altogether sure what code is calling poll
at this point.  I'm assuming it's from the database engine. I've noted
these lines below:

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin