Re: Lots of junk on my console - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Joseph S
Subject Re: Lots of junk on my console
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Joseph S wrote:
> I append ?loglevel=1 to the db connection urls I use for running VACUUM
> commands.  Would that set the logwriter?

Actually I see that it does.  The comment in AbstractJdbc2Connection reads:

         // Read loglevel arg and set the loglevel based on this value;
         // In addition to setting the log level, enable output to
         // standard out if no other printwriter is set

So I guess I have to set it back to null each time I create a db connection.