Re: Draft of design for the new PostgreSQL shirts - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Kevin Hunter
Subject Re: Draft of design for the new PostgreSQL shirts
Date
Re: Draft of design for the new PostgreSQL shirts  (Susanne Ebrecht <miracee@miracee.de>)
List pgsql-advocacy
>>> Please let me have your thoughts, thanks.
>>
>> i don't like the blue color of the shirts, could it be black or white?
>> A blue elephant on a blue shirt makes not much sense for me ...
>
> FWIW Blue shirts really stand out at tech conferences. (I say, sitting here in
> my blue pg anniversery summit t-shirt :-)

I'm no big-wig, but I like the color/design.  I'm planning to buy one
when they're available.  Heck, black also would look good to me, I
think.  And white.  Not saying I'd buy all three, but is there a need to
go with only one color T-shirt?

Kevin