Re: cannot get build (initdb) to work after trying for a week - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: cannot get build (initdb) to work after trying for a week
Date
List pgsql-general
(list re-added)

you need a timezone directory, not just timezonesets. So your problem is
why that's not being installed when you do "make install". You need to
check the output from the "make install" command to see if there are any
errors or warnings related to that. (It's done when make install reaches
the src/timezone directory)

The PATH should have nothing to do with it.

//Magnus