Re: For loop - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Bart Degryse
Subject Re: For loop
Date
List pgsql-sql
AFAK you can also use them in eg CREATE TRIGGER and on the psql command prompt.
What are you trying to accomplish. When we understand that, maybe we can point you in the right direction.

>>> "Ezequias R. da Rocha" <ezequias@fastcon.com.br> 2007-03-13 14:30 >>>
I quetion one more time. I must have a function ? Isn't another way to
implement it without using functions ?

Ezequias