Re: Postgres Mailing List management solution - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Richard Huxton
Subject Re: Postgres Mailing List management solution
Date
List pgsql-general
Desire Athow wrote:
> I am looking for a email list management solution (can be a script, an
> open source application etc), which uses Postgre SQL (AKA Postgres) as
> database.
>
> Can you let me know whether this rare bird exist?

I don't know of anything myself - actually, I'm not sure if any of the
main systems use any sort of RDBMS.

You might be able to hook up a feed from one to "Archiveopteryx" which
provides a mail archive & imap server. I've just started looking at it,
and it seems to have a pretty good design. Note - I've only looked at
the database side of it rather than IMAP compliance etc.
   http://www.archiveopteryx.org

--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd