Re: Developer TODO List as a PostgreSQL DB - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Developer TODO List as a PostgreSQL DB
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> And, for the record, I do not see the slightest point in putting the
> TODO list on its own into a database. None, zilch, nada. As database
> professionals we should be adept at recognising when the use of a
> database is appropriate and when it isn't. If we put it into a tracking
> system (presumably database backed) that would be another matter, but
> that has gone nowhere as usual.

As someone who has been involved in these discussions over and over, I
would suggest that everyone just drop the whole thing. It won't go
anywhere, and it just isn't worth the 3 cents of bandwidth it would cost
to send the emails.

Joshua D. Drake

Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL solutions since 1997            http://www.commandprompt.com/