Re: How to append tables in a view - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Shane Ambler
Subject Re: How to append tables in a view
Date
List pgsql-general
Shoaib Mir wrote:
> I guess UNION ALL should work good here instead of a UNION for the exact
> same kind of output he needs:

That would be UNION ordering the results to remove duplicate rows which
UNION ALL doesn't do. Technically the results from any query can come
back in any order unless an ORDER BY is included.

--

Shane Ambler
pgSQL@007Marketing.com

Get Sheeky @ http://Sheeky.Biz