Database corruption. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Michael Guerin
Subject Database corruption.
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

   Our database filled up and now I'm getting this error on one of the
tables.  Is there any way to recover from this?  Please let me know if
more information is needed.

pg_version                                   version
 PostgreSQL 8.1RC1 on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, compiled by GCC gcc
(GCC) 4.0.1
(1 row)

I've restarted the database and drop the index on the table, recreating
gives me the same error:

db1=# create index idx_timeseries on tbltimeseries(timeseriesid)
tablespace tblspc_index;
ERROR:  could not access status of transaction 3376354368
DETAIL:  could not open file "pg_clog/0324": No such file or directory
db1=#

-Michael