Re: fixing Makefile.shlib for solaris/gcc with -m64 flag - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jignesh K. Shah
Subject Re: fixing Makefile.shlib for solaris/gcc with -m64 flag
Date
List pgsql-hackers
simple if I use -m64 for 64 bit then all end binaries are generated 64-bit and the shared libraries
are generated 32-bit and the compilation fails (ONLY ON SOLARIS) since that particular line is only
for the condition Solaris AND gcc.

If I use the COMPILER which is CC + CFLAGS it passes -m64 properly to it and generates shared
libraries 64-bit and the compile continues..

I just tested it out.

-Jignesh