Re: COPY my_table FROM STDIN - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Andy Shellam (Mailing Lists)
Subject Re: COPY my_table FROM STDIN
Date
List pgadmin-support
If you have the data already in a text file, you can upload the text
file to the server, then run "COPY xxxx FROM <path_to_file_on_server>"
from within PgAdmin, but if you have psql access, then use that as it's
much less hassle.

--
Andy Shellam
NetServe Support Team

the Mail Network
"an alternative in a standardised world"

p: +44 (0) 121 288 0832/0839
m: +44 (0) 7818 000834