Delete icon deletes all records in pgadmin 1.61 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Oliver Baden
Subject Delete icon deletes all records in pgadmin 1.61
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi!

I have a table where the primary key is a serial but the position of the
primary key is not the first column. Today when showing all recordsets
with the command "show all rows" (in german: alle Zeilen anzeigen) I
wanted to delete one row and selected it with the mouse and after that
clicked the delete-icon. After a table-refresh all rows had been deleted
and I had to restore the table from our backup. I tried the same
behaviour in pgadmin 1.40 and it worked without a problem. So for me
pgadmin 1.61 behaves as if the table has no primary-key assigned when
the primary-key column is not the first column of the table and can not
build the where-statement for the delete-command properly. Has somebody
else seen this behaviour?

Thanks
Oliver