Re: Permission select pg_stat_replication - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Gilberto Castillo
Subject Re: Permission select pg_stat_replication
Date
List pgsql-admin

> Jesse,
>
> * jesse.waters@gmail.com (jesse.waters@gmail.com) wrote:
>>  Could someone tell me what permission is required to
>> select * from pg_stat_replication; ?
>
> Currently, you're required to have superuser rights.
>
>> I like to setup a monitor to query database with minimal privileges
>> necessary.
>
> I agree 110% and am actively working to fix exactly this issue.  I hope
> to have a patch in the next day or so which will allow you to GRANT
> rights to such a monitor user which will allow that user to see all the
> contents of pg_stat_replication.
>
> One thing which would be really great is if you have time to test with
> the patch I'm working up (it's against 9.5, but this is strictly
> functionality testing and should be just in in a dev/test environment,
> I wouldn't suggest running 9.5 in production, of course!).

Hello,

This can functional?

SET SESSION AUTHORIZATION postgres;

GRANT SELECT ON pg_stat_replication TO usuario1;

Saludos,
Gilberto Castillo
La Habana, Cuba
---
This message was processed by Kaspersky Mail Gateway 5.6.28/RELEASE running at host imx3.etecsa.cu
Visit our web-site: <http://www.kaspersky.com>, <http://www.viruslist.com>