Re: Creating an Independant Application - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tony Caduto
Subject Re: Creating an Independant Application
Date
List pgsql-general
Bob Pawley wrote:
> What is the best way of installing the tables, triggers etc?  Do I add
> a project dump file or generate them from an sql file?
>
> Bob

Bob,

I would just have a sql script with the create database etc and then
after the server is up and running, execute the script via psql or you
could add a delphi DLL to do it with
Zeos or some other PG component set.

The script uses Pascal scripting to start the service, so you will know
when and if it started successfully.

Later,

--
Tony Caduto