Re: Creating an Independant Application - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tony Caduto
Subject Re: Creating an Independant Application
Date
List pgsql-general
Bob Pawley wrote:
> Yes
>
> I want to include the service and the tables, triggers etc. as an
> installable application for one, or more, users.
>
> I don't know if this is considered embedded or not, but there seems to
> be a lack of infomation on how to accomplish this.
>
> Bob
>

> -
Hi Bob,
You can easily accomplish it using Inno setup and the full installer I
created for Postgresql,
you simply have to add  you app to the Inno setup script and your done.

Complete source is available here:
http://www.amsoftwaredesign.com/downloads/pg_installer_setup.zip
 and I licensed the script as BSD.

You can get all the Inno setup stuff here:
http://www.jrsoftware.org/isinfo.php

Hope this helps you out.

Later,

--